Music Video

Teenage Dirtbag

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lip Syncing Evaluation



As part research and part filling spare time in an enjoyable manner me and Nicholas attempted to lip sync to The Blackout's 'Its High Tide Baby'. The general consensus seemed to be that we did a good job as well. The common opinion seemed to be that although Nick looks much more the part and is more expressive in the role, that my actual lip syncing was more convincing. This may be due to the fact that I actually sung the song and let myself go while Nick mimed along and was not as familiar with the song. This means that if I can give Nick some vocal coaching and if he becomes really familiar with the song we choose for our project then we will have the perfect frontman for our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment